Whether you’re on a GAP year, or yearning for a career change or life challenge, training to become a ski or snowboard instructor is a great chance to improve technique while experiencing life in a ski resort.
But choosing a starting point can be a tricky question to answer, so here are some things to consider,
- How easy will it be for me to further my qualifications in that system?
- How well recognized is the qualification in the country I want to teach in?
- Can I cross credit my certification into another system?
- Do I need teaching hours before I can sit the next level certification?
- Does the teaching and skiing philosophy fit with my learning style?
All of our full time New Zealand ski instructor courses cover everything you need to make the most of your Southern Hemisphere winter including:
DOOR TO DOOR TRANSPORT
to and from the Treble Cone ski area available 7 days a week
WEEKLY VIDEO ANALYSIS
session of your skiing
for the duration of your course
TRAINING 20 HOURS A WEEK
with our international trainers
Dual Pass to Treble Cone and Cardrona for the duration of your course