The Rookie Academy is excited to announce it's NEW CSIA Instructor Training Course in Canada.
Gap year? Career break? You won't find a better combination of terrain, resort destination, professional training and help finding a job.
The instructor dream can be a reality... Our Canadian ski instructor courses include everything you need to make the most of your winter:
- the chance to get a respected CSIA instructing qualification,
- comfortable accommodation in a true ski town,
- and a good time to be had by all on and off your skis.
It could be life changing. It'll definitely be hard to forget.
Our Mont Sainte Anne courses will be run by Jean-Francois Beaulieu. JF is the ski school director at Mont Sainte Anne and a CSIA (Canadian Ski Instructor's Association) Level 4 examiner and Demo Team member. He has worked on our CSIA courses in New Zealand for the last 4 years, and brings a huge amount of experience to this new course.
Start your instructing career with Rookie Academy's 2013 Canadian ski instructor training course:
BOOK YOUR TRAINING BY THE WEEK
|CSIA 1,2 or 3
10th Dec to 13th April
|$1299 cad per week
|CSIA Level 4
||10th Dec to 13th April
||$1299 cad per week
Weekend training and customised programs available contact JF Beaulieu at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
Each training week includes the following:
- Fully furnished Modern Chalet
- Pass to Mont-Sainte-Ann Ski Area
- Door to door transport to and from Mont Sainte Anne ski area
- Transfer on arrival and departure from Quebec City airport
- Training 4 hours per day - 4 days a week
- On snow Video Analysis
- World-class ski instructors and examiners who are dedicated to your success
- Training Groups of 5 to 7
Lots of 'extras' including:
- Quebec City guided tour;
- Dog-sledding initiation;
- Snowshoeing expedition and stay at an outdoor camp;
- Attend an authentic hockey game;
- Experience the exhilaration of indoor karting;
- Discover the benefits of thermotherapy (hot and cold baths) at our nearby health spa;
- Go ice tubing and snow rafting at the Valcartier Vacation Village;
- Live the world’s largest winter carnival, the Carnaval de Québec;
- Additional ski outings to Le Massif and Stoneham Mountain Resort (2 nearby resorts)