Get Yourself Qualified as a Snowboard Instructor in Just 8 Weeks... It's Intensive and Demanding. But You'll Be Ready to Teach Snowboarding the Day You Complete the Course.
Are you a strong rider? Short of time? This 8 week snowboard instructor course is designed for strong riders who want to become a qualified snowboard instructor in the shortest time possible.
You’ll need to be: A Strong intermediate or above level rider
To secure your spot, get in touch today.
- Pass to Treble Cone ski area
- 160 hours of on snow training 5 hours a day - 4 days per week
- SBINZ Level 1 Exam
- SBINZ Level 2 Exam
- SBINZ membership and manual
- Technical skill development
- Video analysis and debriefing
- Board tuning and boot fitting clinics
- Career development through connections to overseas employers
- Rookie Academy apparel
- 8 weeks in beautiful Wanaka New Zealand
- Door to door transport to and from the Treble Cone ski area
- Shared apartment-style accommodation for 8 weeks
Why the Rookie Academy?
Rookie Trainers are hand picked and our courses designed to help you get the most out of your time at the Academy. These practical, industry driven courses cover a comprehensive range of technical skills and teaching techniques. At the Academy expect to:
- Ride a lot! Rookies typically clock up 120,000 vertical meters over their 8 week course
- Learn the art of movement analysis and develop your eye for spotting good and bad technique in yourself and your students
- Improve your physical and snow-specific fitness and learn how to protect your most valuable asset (your body) by keeping yourself in the best physical condition for your on-snow career
- Develop your own network of snow-professionals as you become part of the Rookie Alumni
- A season in a true ski town
Contact us today for help finding an instructor course that suits you