Get Yourself a Ski as well as a Snowboard Qualification and Make Yourself a Very Desirable Commodity in the Instructing Job Market
Advantages of being Qualified in both Snowboarding and Skiing:
- Being able to teach both snowboarding and skiing increases your worth to a ski school 100% by giving the ski school options to use you on either discipline depending on demand.
- Being dual qualified in Snowboard and Ski can increase your hourly wage.
- Having a Level 1 second discipline qualification is a requirement for ISIA certification
You would suit this course if:
- You are a STRONG INTERMEDIATE or above rider and can ski to a BASIC INTERMEDIATE level.
- You are interested in teaching both snowboarding and skiing.
The course includes 4 days of training and is designed to improve your skiing skills to a NZSIA Level 1 standard, and also introduce teaching and progression techniques.
This Course Includes:
- Technical improvement and demonstrating
- Presentation and communication skills
- Intensive personal ski training
- Teaching progression
- Video analysis and debriefing