Get Yourself a Snowboard as well as a Ski Qualification and Make Yourself a Very Desirable Commodity in the Instructing Job Market
Advantages of being Qualified in both Skiing and Snowboarding:
- Being able to teach both skiing and snowboarding increases your worth to a ski school 100% by giving the ski school options to use you on either discipline depending on demand.
- Being dual qualified in Ski and Snowboard can increase your hourly wage.
- Having a Level 1 second discipline qualification is a requirement for ISIA certification
You would suit this course if:
- You are a STRONG INTERMEDIATE or above skier and can snowboard to a BASIC INTERMEDIATE level
- You are interested in teaching both skiing and snowboarding
The course includes 4 days of training and is designed to improve your riding skills to a SBINZ Level 1 standard, and also introduce teaching and progression techniques.
This Course Includes:
- Technical improvement and demonstrating
- Presentation and communication skills
- Intensive personal snowboard training
- Teaching progression
- Video analysis and debriefing